Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged by Shelby!

Embarrassing thing that happened to me today-


  • Poked a hole in the top of my water bottle and tried to dump some water on my friend but missed and accidentally dumped the water on someone walking by! really embarrassing and i felt bad.







Five of my Best Friends-



(no order)

  • Savanna
  • Karen
  • Darian
  • Mikel
  • Kendyll


Yesterday I....


  • Went to gymnastics with my friend Darian

  • Watched Shrek the Halls for family night

  • Built a gingerbread mansion out of foamies....well actually i build it Saturday








My 3 wishes/goals-

  • A puppy for Christmas
  • Go to BYU
  • To live with my family forever

People I tag-

  • Karen
  • Savanna
  • Mikel
  • Emilee
  • Sis Hamilton
  • Sis Wayas








1 comments:

MALLORY said...

Hey Ashley! I didn't know you had a blog! :) Now I can stalk you like I do everyone else!! Ha! JUST KIDDING!