Friday, January 2, 2009

ABC's

My ABC's:

A is for age: 13
B is for Breakfast: usually cereal or bagel
C is for Career: student?
D is for my Dog's Name: Roxy
E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: ummmmm i dont know
F is for Favorite T.V. Show: what not to wear or ace of cakes
G is for Favorite Game: mexican train dominoes
H is for Hometown: Mesa, Az
I is for Instruments I Play: piano
J is for Favorite Juice: i will stick with water
K is for Kitchen, What Color is it?: cream and black
L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: pizza factory in show low
M is for Marriage: none
N is for my Nickname:
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: when i was born
P is for People I was With Today: just my family
Q is for Quote: A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ~Grace Pulpit
R is for Biggest Regret: ummm.... i dont know
S is for Sport: volleyball or tennis
T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 8:30 or 9:00
U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarment: idk
V is for Last Vacation you Took: to show low a few days ago
W is for Worst Habit: idk
X is for X-rays I Have Had: when i broke my arm???
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: nothing to yummy...we need to go to the grocery store
Z is for Zodiac:gemini



I tag : Haley, Mom, Shelby, Kayla, and Karly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i kind of did it but i did it with people!

Haley

Don and Sandy said...

Fun to learn alittle more about my mysterious granddaughter who does't say much. You are too cute and I sure love you. When can I play dominoes with you?

Don and Sandy said...

Happy Valentines Day to my Ashley girl. Have a great time in Showlow, I miss you guys and love you alot.