Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tagged!

I was Tagged by Kristen, only the best Aunt in the world!:)

Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment



8 Favorite TV shows:

  • American Idol
  • What Not to Wear
  • Ace of Cakes
  • Food Challenge
  • Project Runway
  • Say Yes to the Dress
  • Cash Cab
  • Good Eats

8 things I did yesterday:

  • Woke up very early thinking it was 7:oo but it was 5:00
  • Went to School
  • Played football in P.E.
  • Went to the chiropractor
  • Went to Young Women's Volleyball
  • Stayed up late doing lots of homework
  • Wrote an essay
  • Went to bed hungry!

8 things I'm looking forward to:

  • Hawaii!!
  • 9th grade
  • The Future
  • next Christmas
  • The FUNNEST summer ever
  • The Heat!
  • Adam Lambert to win American Idol
  • this weekend

8 favorite restaurants:

  • Cheesecake Factory
  • Moki's
  • Papaya Tai
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • Wildflower
  • Costa Vida
  • Pirates
  • Tia Rosa's

8 things on my wish list:

  • A cell Phone!
  • beach cruiser
  • Straight A's
  • Summer clothes
  • For this school year to be over!
  • Teal vans
  • Ipod Touch
  • Nothing really else

I TAG: My Madre, Kendyll, Darian, Collin,Kayla, Karly, Mallory,and Sis. Wayas!!

1 comments:

Don and Sandy said...

Adam Lambert is great, he reminds me of Elvis.
You are a busy girl with high goals.
I like your taste in restaurants too.
Love you,
Grams